Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I'm hostile to people and their babies...






I decided to reflect on my negative feelings towards people and their babies, and not the obvious hostility that comes from being seated next to a baby that won't stop crying at a restaurant (like get your shit together) or a toddler smearing food on their face (I was kicked out for that behavior last week.. ageism hello..). I am talking about the feelings of "umm.. yah.." you get when people won't just shut the fuck up about their prize for having unprotected sex and or human manifestation of feelings of the need to procreate for a litany of reasons. I am finally at the age where my friends are having children on purpose... not just on accident... and it not only serves as a cruel reminder of how old I am but is dragging me into this mommy war bullshit I don't care about! My news-feed is nothing but pregnancy announcements, infant pictures, and women bitching and moaning about how hard pregnancy and birth are, HELLO YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF... it also does not help that every single article is now about "10 reason kids make you old", "Why I stopped loving my husband", "why my toddler ruined my house".. 
like really if I was a fence rider on the topic of rearing children none of these articles would make me want to stop taking my pill every day! All mothers do is bitch, that's literally all you do, why would I want to be as miserable as you claim to be? Is there some competition for who can be more miserable and the prize is mommy of the year? I see my BFF  getting dragged into a convo about why she doesn't want to breastfeed and some cunt telling her it's so wrong that she won't do it, all I want to do is respond like I would if someone called my BFF a bitch.. like "STFU.. HER TITS and who's sucking on them is her issue" but I don't because I think it's all gross.. the fact that you would even have this convo is gross... gross.. ewww.. 



I'm 28 not married but in a serious relationship, as in my pinterest wedding board is kick ass... and me and bae have had this convo on multiple occasions, we don't want kids, we are not into not being able to do what we want when  we want, not into having our nice things ruined, or into having to choose  baby shit over needless trips to Cancun. We don't want them and that's ok, but apparently it's not. Everyone and I mean everyone asks "don't you want to get married to have a baby" umm no I want to get married to have an open bar and some tax breaks.. oh and commit to my man because I love him and shit.. Why is it ok for you to ask me that, but when I say something like "I don't really like kids" I get the look like I just punched one in the face! How rude are you to ask me, and how rude are you to tell me that I am selfish. How is knowing that I don't want kids selfish.. being selfish would be having a kid that I resent because society said I have to. Before any weirdo quiverfull ( if you don't know what that is it's the cult the Duggar's are in that teach that women are only useful because of our uterus, and men need someone to take care of them and rape) bitch says I am bitter because I can't have kids or I am the anti-christ ( ok maybe I am the anti-christ) I can have children and am pissed off with how much I have spent in my lifetime on condoms, birth control and plan B, so hush you freak..
scary shit...


I love the other argument I get when I say I don't want kids "well good thing your parents didn't feel that way" yah your right, because then I wouldn't have to sit her and be judged by some dinosaur who is thinking about me getting creampied.. how is that even an argument really? My parents did what they wanted, I am doing what I wanted... AMURICA BITCH.I also love the "your words will bite you in the ass when and if you decide to have kids".. No it won't because I guess if somehow my mind is changed it will be changed at that moment  and not change everything I believed before, which right now in this point in my life and foreseeable future I don't want children.

I want people with babies to realize no one takes pity on you for having kids, I am sure no one told you it would be easy, so stop acting like it's such a surprise when you are 3 months prego and puking every where, or your body is being ripped to shreds, or you are so exhausted you can't see straight like shouldn't you enjoy all these moments? Isn't this like part of the parenting experience.. stop looking for sympathy. Also stop claiming your feminist because you breastfeed in public yet bash another woman for not having kids, or not caring about your lack of sleep. We are suppose to be able to choose our lives now, not be told what is right and wrong.. It's not wrong that you have a kid.. I just really don't care about it, just like you don't care about how my life behind closed doors is going on. I will totes make your kid a blanket and send cute uggs, but I don't want to baby sit and please have something better to talk about then your damn kid.. really it's not that interesting and every baby looks a like so stop saying it's the cutest ever.. I doubt you could pick it out in a line up anyways..

No comments:

Post a Comment